[78-L] It's hard being loyal to 78-l

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Sun Jun 28 09:54:28 PDT 2009

I agree. I am not a profilic poster (in part due to the s/n ratio) but
it is not my list so I've tended to keep my opinions to myself. Social
chat has its place but I'd love to see a more moderated (self
regulated or actual) version but, no I am not volunteering to be sole
moderator .)   Having the carat symbol used sporadically does not help
if you still have to download (in my mail client) that first :(

Darren