[78-L] MJ rant [FWD]

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Jun 27 19:55:35 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Harkin" <harkinmike at yahoo.com>>
> Bids fair to be a repeat of when Di died:  for a week or ten daze we'll
> get
> nothing but Jackovson, as if nothing else is happening in the world....

Well...welcome to the XXI Jahrhundert!! The age best defined by "Money
ISN'T everything...it's the ONLY thing" (a re-wording of the well-known
cliche phrase!!). It will be interesting to observe human society disollve
in
the next few decades...and I am SERIOUSLY worried about what will
be its replacement in the final decades of human existence...!

My NON-humble take thereon..."<intercourse> 'em all but six...and
save THOSE for the pall-bearers!!"

...stevenc