[78-L] "House Party" ^

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jun 27 18:47:22 PDT 2009

Careful,  Cary...Art is still going strong at age 97 and he might chase you
down and give you a good thrashing!

Has anybody else seen the movie "Champagne for Caesar" with Ronald Colman,
Celeste Holm and Vincent Price?  In the movie Art plays a TV game show host
and he gives  a very funny and self-satiric performance.

When I was little my fave shows were The Untouchables and M-Sqaud,  which my
mother didn't like me to watch.   Now I have all the M-Squads on DVD,  and
the entire first two seasons of The Untouchables as well.  They are still
great...and M Sqaud has all that cool music as well.

Taylor