[78-L] "House Party"

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jun 27 16:05:40 PDT 2009

"YOUUUUUUUUUUUU...gee but you're wonderful YOUUUU, lovely YOU!"

That's the tune...same source for Donaldson's It's Been So Long...love that
great Goodman record of it with Helen Ward.

Does anyone remember the theme music for The Bob Cummings Show?  It was
called A Romantic Guy and when I was a wee one I thought it was about the
coolest and hippest tune on TV.  I actually have one recorded version of it,
on a 1958 Bud Shank-Bob Cooper album called "The Swing's To TV" which also
has jazz versions of other TV show themes.

Taylor