[78-L] "House Party"

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Jun 27 13:01:01 PDT 2009

From: Dnjchi at aol.com
> Out of the blue I began humming the song "You"--and instantly
> thought of Art Linkletter's "House Party". That song was the
> theme, wasn't it?    Don Chichester

Oh great, now I'm not going to be able to get it out of my head, because
that thing never ended.  They just kept playing it on and on and on and
on and on and on until the announcer finally said "This is the CBS Radio
Network" or "This is the CBS Television Network" depending on which
version you were tuned to.  Played by something like the Muzzi Marcelino
Trio I believe.

Mike (at least Michael Jackson never recorded it) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com