[78-L] Odd Capitol 78

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jun 27 01:01:28 PDT 2009

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your interest.  It for sure is Whiting on the one side and Clark
Dennis on the other.  I won't have the filing problem mentioned by dl as
Margaret Whiting easily trumps the light tenor of Mr. D for my taste!

Taylor

P.S.  Would it somehow be some sort of promotion for the switch to the new
purple label by the company?

PPS:  The Whiting side is credited as being from the Welles movie The Lady
>From Shanghai...a memorable show but  the song didn't make any impression on
me when I saw it!