[78-L] Jackson death

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 25 16:28:38 PDT 2009

Confirmation probably came too late for Letterman to make anything of it
tonight (they tape at 4:30 ET).

My other comment re Jackson probably won't get through, since it used a term
that some may consider offensive, although the dictionary defines it as a
bundle of kindling wood (and I was just quoting one of the twelve-year-old
girls who described him thus when seeing his picture on a teen magazine cover
about 20 years ago).

dl