[78-L] Lawrence Welk's son said...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Jun 24 10:08:02 PDT 2009

OK,  I know I get defensive about this subject...all please forgive me!

Well,  if any one who really IS  a Welk doubter (dl,  Are Ya Listenin'?)
will just play the following,  then "the defense" will rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSAumxdNTqs

That's just one great one....there are plenty more.

Taylor