[78-L] Fwd: I found Lizzy Miles

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 08:08:35 PDT 2009

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: bruce78rpm at comcast.net
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:41:17 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [78-L] I found Lizzy Miles

I own this disc as well. The Interesting thing about it, is that Lizzie is on the B side and over on the A side is her Half Sister, Edna Hicks singing "I'm Goin Away". The Composer of Lizzie's song is Spencer Williams, who is playing the piano on that Lizzie 1923 Brunswick side that I just posted on You Tube. He also wrote "Basin Street Blues". Clarence Johnson is the Piano Accompaniment on Lizzie's Victor 19083B side.