[78-L] I found Lizzy Miles/ Now you found "Bird"

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 05:23:26 PDT 2009

simmonssomer wrote:
>>From Phil Schaap, the foremost Charlie Parker researcher it cometh.
>
> Al Simmons

=========
I've just played the session (reissued on LP Collectors Item 022). The
tenor player only solos on two tracks ("Hold Me, Parson" & "He's Red Hot
To Me") and sounds like an uninspired Chu Berry. In fact, the whole
session is rather nondescript.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4183 (20090624) __________

http://www.eset.com