[78-L] Bob Lido with Welk

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jun 23 15:15:25 PDT 2009

Speaking of Welk singers whom I did like a lot...violinist Bob Lido has
always been my fave.  Before he joined Welk,  Bob played with the Carmen
Cavallero Orch.  and recorded at least one vocal with him on Decca...a
remake of the old Joe Haymes novelty "Let's Have a Party."  I once found a
broken copy of it and for some reason have never been able to score another.

Does anyone have that or  any other Bob Lido vocals with Cavallero?

Taylor