[78-L] EFHJREM

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 08:09:48 PDT 2009

Indeed, James' 1942 Columbia of Prince Charming uses strings but they don't get in the way of the swing at all.  I love the way it builds all the way from the first note to the last.  It is one of my "dessert" island collection and been my radio theme for years.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

..