[78-L] EFHJREM

Bill McClung bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 23 07:20:45 PDT 2009

I too like James for his versatility.  He grew up in the circus as his
father was the musical director for circus bands.  James absorbed a lot of
styles growing up and they came through in his broadcasts and recordings.
I don't think people born after the 40s realilze what a megastar he was.  I
like his music very much.  It seems he saw the importance of engaging his
audiences.

And