[78-L] Kitty to Rosie to Jane

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 22 15:41:34 PDT 2009

If you have to have Jane Morgan's Fascination, the Canadian Kapp pressing is
indeed the one to have. Me, I can't stomach that one..or, frankly, much else by
her. Two exceptions: "With Open Arms" (A-pling-a-chung) and "A Girl Named
Johnny Cash" (one of Martin Mull's lesser known songwriting efforts).

It used to be a waltz..I'm not about to listen to it again to see whether they
stretched it out.

dl