[78-L] Kitty was a cool cat

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Mon Jun 22 14:41:49 PDT 2009

Hep-hep... Bop, bop!

I want to break a stick or two in honour of Kitty Kallen "Little Things Mean
a Lot" and "I don't think you love me anymore"...

A FAVORITE record since I was a child, and discovered it in my father's
albums of 45s. Never suspected it was also issued as a 78. When I found it,
I bought it immediately, the spanish Columbia 78rpm pressing. It sounds even
better than the microgroove.

Iñigo Cubillo