[78-L] Bluebird B-5481 label (Harlem Hot Shots)

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Sun Jun 21 08:46:48 PDT 2009

Bluebird B-5481-A label is shown at ebay # 290321189899.
(Harlem Hot Shots: Old Fashioned Love...).
It is lacking the rim, with the RCA address.
I have one other picture of this, with the same truncation.
Is the dead wax so small, that the label had to be trimmed?
Can someone give the size of this label, and does it occur on all pressings?

Actually 2 versions with this buff BB label do exist.
The first mentioning RCA Victor Company at the lower rim.
The 2nd (later printing) mentioning RCA Manufacturing Co.
My picture of the A-side has an accompanying B-side with the RCA Mfg label.

Han Enderman