[78-L] This one's a steel! [FWD]

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Jun 20 18:27:27 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Harkin" <harkinmike at yahoo.com>
> LP 78???!!!  If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, very little or
> less is positively calamitous!
> If those are VG, I shudder to think what his Fair would be like....
> Mike in Plovdiv

Equally dubious: "Genre: Country!" This poor sod obviously either picked
up a 78 at a yard sale or thrift store...has NO way to play the dommed
thing...but assumes it is SO old to be worth some uncountable sum of money!
What worries me is what he might do with it when it doesn't sell...?!
If I already own it (I'll know once I complete my "ultimate inventory
project...?!) I could give a <deleted> less...but if I DON'T own a copy,
it would fill a gap in my "LOEF78REM" project! However, it ain't worth
US$2.49 + shipping to buy it...?!

...stevenc