[78-L] Sale of 78's^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Jun 19 19:34:52 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Vein" <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk>

> ===========
> So when scientists produce a chimera of a cat and dog.........? And what
> about neutered dogs?

Ecru and I have NO interest in this "Dat"/"Cog!"

Linguistically, a NON-ball-bearing Dog remains "Das Hund"...as grammatically
neuter as he has suddenly become (much to his surprise?!). Our pets may YET
get their revenge...it is possible to "neuter" us human beings, although
that surgery
hasn't yet attracted many volunteers...?!

Ecru remains a ball-bearing thomas cat...whom I expect to provide me with
assistance in rebuilding my feline "herd!!"

Keep in mind that your neutered dog can obtain revenge with one
quick "chomp"...?! Thereafter, you can start practicing soprano
soli...?!

...stevenc