[78-L] History Detectives Monday June 22 9:00 pm est

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Jun 18 22:38:02 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "simmonssomer" <simmonssomer at comcast.net>
> Nonsense...there's absinthe, Lee Wiley records and a good woman.
> ..and I won't even mention Turkey Hill Moose Track Ice Cream.

Well...I settle for cold beer (Canadian, of course)...55,050 (+/-) 78's
for which I hope I get my player up & running very soon...the attention
of my ecru cat (I gave up on women after each of my wives took up
with another feller!!)...and imitation moon pies made in Turkey which
are a buck a package at Dollarama!

That's what happens when one is old and poor...?!

...stevenc