[78-L] Original Francis Barraud "Nipper" painting at auction in Maine

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 18 11:01:51 PDT 2009

I would love to have that for the house, but will probably pass (yea,
right, probably). I could get along with a good reproduction.

But it is a beauty!

Did you notice the Regina 15" auto disc changer? Sold in Nov. '08 for
over $35k. Small foto if you scroll down just a little, about the third
foto down.

joe salerno