[78-L] First stereo musical

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 18 09:22:48 PDT 2009

Possibly, and as Jim pointed out, stereo tapes were on the market before 1958.
But I'm asking specifically about the first stereo LP issued of a cast album,
even if the mono was out earlier as was the case with West Side Story (December
1957) and The Music Man et al. Goldilocks was way down the road (OS 2007). Oh
Captain was OS 2002.

dl