[78-L] In Bono we trust^

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Jun 18 09:07:19 PDT 2009

In passing (actually, in awaiting "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart") I
happened upon "Reno 911", a show I never watch. As I flipped past the
Copyright Enforcement police were forcibly breaking up a kid's backyard
birthday party and impounding a pinata because it was in the shape of
the forbidden image of Spongebob Squarepants. The kids were so
devastated they commenced to beating the cops soundly with the sticks
they would have used to open the pinata.
Is this what it's all coming to?
'Ware the Copyright Police!
Mal