[78-L] Glass Base 78s

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Wed Jun 17 18:49:10 PDT 2009

I posted these Radio Recorder records on YouTube.  View one of them here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMQU1L1N4Bk

Here is another YT posting showing a record that came with this group, this one recorded on a vinyl(?) MUSIC CITY blank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYsCf1r-HJg

Rare or common?

Thanks!  CDB