[78-L] "Remeber My Forgotten Band"

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Jun 17 11:22:42 PDT 2009

On the sweet side,  certainly my old fave Paul Pendarvis would be right up
there...a very distinctive and subtle sound.

And Orville Knapp as well...but hey,  these days are there ANY bands from
the era which aren't  "forgotten" by most people?  I have spoken to college
grads in their late 20s who have never heard of  anyone other than
Ellington,  Basie,  Goodman and Miller.

Taylor