[78-L] Annette Hanshaw's Last Interview

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 16 14:17:12 PDT 2009

Jack Cullen? I didn't know any of his material was circulating. He could get
access to just about any concert in or near Vancouver by bribing someone with a
bottle and tapping into the PA system. His records were being sold by
CoolForever a couple of years ago. I don't know what became of his tapes.

dl