[78-L] Condition of "lable"

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jun 16 13:19:11 PDT 2009

I meant to add that one thing I don't care about is the condition of the
label...a few eBay sellers will note that the "lable" on some record is
especially "shinny" and I guess that's nice.  If I had a choice of two N-
copies of the same thing and one had a clean label and the other was torn or
had a big gloppy sticker,  I'd go for the clean one.   But I'm sure not
going to spend my money just to upgrade the label if my copy is otherwise
nice.

I've tried playing the labels,  and you don't get much sound out of 'em.

Taylor