[78-L] Glass Compound 78s

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Tue Jun 16 05:41:26 PDT 2009

THANKS for all the info about these.  Very helpful.

The link below shows the label of one of the records I am inquiring about.  You can see an under-label around the edge of the studio label.  Is that label familiar?

http://78records.cdbpdx.com/BCO/tn-800_BCO-07_SentForYouYesterday.JPG

When looking through this record, it is blue, as described.  I have some records that are stamped GLASS on the label and they are red when I look through them.  See link below:

http://cdbpdx.com/78records/Labels/tn-600_RadioRecorders_5-31-44_SeeThru.JPG

I am keeping them in a 10 page record album.  Guess I'd better make other arrangements for them.

Thanks!  CDB