[78-L] Dates and info needed, please

John Rogers johnhrogers at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 16 02:56:05 PDT 2009

According to this website:

http://www.rongoodwin.co.uk/accomp.htm

Goodwin did the accompaniment for Boswell.  The site has a scan of the
record label.  The matrix for R 3913 appears to be CE 15099.

The recording was probably made circa September 1954.

The site

http://www.rongoodwin.co.uk/singles.htm

has a scan of the label of the 45 rpm release of the Goodwin recording but I
can't make out the matrix number.  You may be able to enlarge the image.

Regards

John Rogers