[78-L] Signatures on Columbia banner records

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Mon Jun 15 19:09:08 PDT 2009

Since you brought this up I've been wondering about this for a while.  What is the significance of these banner records from Columbia that were signed in the wax?  Were they a particular date range? Promotion?  I passed up several of these over the weekend - from the same place that netted me the Trillblow records among a number of other goodies.  I think I even have one of the Casals.

Glenn