[78-L] The whistler and his dog

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 21:48:02 PDT 2009

Yes. Mark noted that in his second posting with a link to that record.  I believe they are credited on the label.

What I'd like to know or have confirmed is the whistling on the acoustic version.  It sounds to me like one real live whistler and a piccolo for added strength.  Anybody know?  Is is shown in the original scores?  The dog barks are "spot on" - to borrow a pun.  Anybody know who did those??

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.