[78-L] When the Holy Grail of 78s appears, what should you do?

jeffrey smedbron bottomlessattic at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 21:23:23 PDT 2009

If you 78-L guys want to come up with a Holy Grail list I may just have some. Although I do enjoy all the musical discoveries I am more a speculating hoarder than die hard collector. I am just not very knowledgeable on rarities and am not particularly attached to anything I have. Be more than happy to put records up on Ebay if I know someone here really wants it. I have many thousands now with a great many not so common ones listed as pic files on my computer.

Jeff S