[78-L] Trillblow label

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Sun Jun 14 15:25:15 PDT 2009

My copy of Cr. Co., which I believe was probably bought at Recordfinder
(Richmond, VA) when it was owned by Walter Smith, came home within a HUGE
lot of other 105 - 78s, in an M-sack those used by Mail Services... a funny
story, that purchase; some other day I'll tell you about it.

Well... my copy of Cr.-Co. is in the Humorous Masterpieces label, a plain
greyish label with the brand name written in Gothic lettering.

Iñigo Cubillo