[78-L] Questions re GGO on VT 2183-V.

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 14 13:36:05 PDT 2009

 From an October 1929 Edison session, Rust lists the following & wrote that
" the personnel for the following is probably much the same" :

Tony Gianelli , Fred Van Eps Jr  -t / Glenn Miller -tb / Pete
Pumiglio -cl-as / Rudy Ludovaras , Paul Mason -ts / Sidney Harris , Joe
LaFaro -vn
/ Chauncey Gray -p / Tommy Felline -g / Ward Lay -bb / Stan King-d

The singer on Rollin' sounds like Arthur Fields to me;  Agua a little more
like Kaufman, but could also be Fields