[78-L] Voices of History Edison LP

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 14 12:06:28 PDT 2009

Thought I had it but what I have is "When Sound Recording Was Young", issued in
1958 for TAE's 111th birthday. The labels fell off this one as well (but are in
the sleeve)..paste-ons, styrene pressing. This has Harry Lauder, William
Jennings Bryan, Edison, Sergeant Leggett, Maria Delna (contralto) and Fred van
Eps (misspelled "Epps" on both label and press release).

dl