[78-L] date for Edison cylinder record 5713 (5000 series)

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Jun 13 21:13:30 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: <bruce78rpm at comcast.net>
> Wow a late 1929 Blue Amberol and by Ramblers no less. I wonder what that
> one would go for if it ever made an appearance on Ebay?

Either $0.00. since most eWotsit seller and buyers know SFA about values and
relative rarity of 78rpm phonorecords...or $1,000,000.00 for the same
reason!

That list is a constant exercise in finding 78-ignorant buyers willing to
OVERspend
for relatively-common 78rpm phonorecords...and hopelessly-ignorant buyers
unwilling to pay SFA for a fairly-priced 78...!!

Using eWotsit as a standard for values is useless...and meaningless!

...stevenc