[78-L] Anyone have a clue...

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 13 14:31:21 PDT 2009

Well, years ago I directed a revue where one sketch involved the breaking of
records .. don't panic, I went to the local Sally Ann and bought by-the-pound
dreck discs. But another sketch required serving trays, so the props department
covered some of the discs in tin foil and used them for that purpose. Only one
broke during a show (and I don't think the beer cans on them were open anyway).

So if he says "trays" he could mean "trays".

It's all in the mind, you know.

dl