[78-L] Accent you hate [FWD]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 11 14:47:49 PDT 2009

The odd thing about this is that Canadian performers generally have success
doing British and American accents, but many of them are thought to be English
because of their theatrical training. Chris Plummer, for example..he was born
in Montreal.

Nobody's thrown a pineapple at Laurence Harvey yet, I notice..or at Bart Simpson.

dl