[78-L] Charlie Tebbetts: songwriter / hypnotist?

Stephen Davies SDavies at mtroyal.ca
Thu Jun 11 12:34:00 PDT 2009

        Thanks for the BMI link RayK, and for the positive reinforcement
DC.
        Since BMI confirms that Charles E Tebbetts, published hypnotist
and songwriter of "Love me, love me" & "Time" are the same person, I also
think it's safe to assume that he ran Sherwood Records too.
- Stephen D
Calgary

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.