[78-L] Vivir, by Moraleda - Spanish 1941 Columbia

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Wed Jun 10 17:14:40 PDT 2009

Would like to hear any opinions, comments, etc on this file:

http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_download_shared_file&file_id=f_297155586&shared_name=79ab697d6o

It's a song, VIVIR, from a spanish musical show of the early forties.

The rendition was recorded by our spanish independent Columbia, c. 1941, and played by a good spanish dance orchestra, the one conducted by Maestro Tejada, a great arranger.

This song is entirely spanish, being the author Moraleda.

Does the transfer sound well? I believe it makes justice to this wonderful record.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Iñigo Cubillo