[78-L] Farm & barnyard themed records

RAY KILCOYNE kil at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 9 09:22:31 PDT 2009

Well, I've been waiting for this like waiting for the other shoe to fall.
Must have taken many hours of work.  I'm looking forward to a lot of
interesting listening later.  You were looking for more goat songs...
BILLY GOAT BOOGIE - Red Sovine
(YOU HIT THE WRONG NOTE) BILLY GOAT - Bill Haley
Just a couple of my favorite farm songs....
BLACKLAND FARMER - Frankie Miller
BARNYARD CHRISTMAS - Spike Jones & Bell Sisters
(lots of great sound effects on that one)
OLD RIVERS - Walter Brennan
WE'LL MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES - Bing
THAT'S MY PA - Sheb Wooley
LYING IN THE HAY - Andrews Sisters
Some rooster songs....^(45's or 33's)
LITTLE RED ROOSTER - Sam Cooke