[78-L] Eine Kleine Kutzenmusik, was Re: Yummy, yummy, yummy..etc

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 7 21:43:02 PDT 2009

Did we have Leslie Sarony's "Don't Do That to the Poor Puss Cat"?

And in the classical field (actually there was enough for London to put out a
compilation in the 80s called "Classical Cats"):

Rossini's Duetto Buffo di Due Gatti
Scarlatti's "Cat's Fugue"
Hovhaness: Fred The Cat, Sonata for Piano op. 301

And I'm sure somebody composed a "Sonata a Quatre"..

dl