[78-L] Yummy, yummy, yummy..etc

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jun 7 19:34:09 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "don ward" <dward7 at earthlink.net>
>>> From: "Mike Harkin" <harkinmike at yahoo.com>
> Keep in mind that EVERY musical genre has its
>>> embarrassments; the only possible use
>>> for "Bubblegum" music would be as a soundtrack for a parody! Even the
>>> "Swing  Era" gave us "Mairzy
>>> Doats" and "Three Little Fishies"...?!
>>>
>>> ...stevenc
>
> I keep  having this  Ding dong or  Ding Bat the singing cat   running
> around in  my head     Freddy Martin ???
> come on help me out  tell me im not dreaming this one up

In almost forty years of being owned by cats...I have yet to hear one
attempt
to SING! As I understand it, this is NOT true of dogs?! When my late mother
was but a children (WWI era...born in 1913!), her family had a dog which was
"banned" from church due to his attempts to enthusiastically join the
choir...?!

...stevenc