[78-L] Leah's Documentary DVDs Available!

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jun 7 17:59:51 PDT 2009

From: "joe at salerno.com" <jsalerno at earthlink.net>
> And you will be sending out copies to the participants when?
> joe salerno

They went out on Saturday morning, so watch your mailbox!  That also
holds for dl and Steve Barr, but I guess it will take longer to get thru
CanadaPost than to pre-secessionist Texas.

We will also have copies for sale at the Jazz Bash, and if Kurt gets the
box in time he will have copies for sale at Union.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com