[78-L] Sleeper

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 5 15:44:55 PDT 2009

It's probably the way it's mixed, but I find that soundtrack incredibly
irritating on the DVD. VERY LOUD.

The A&P Gypsies were what we'd call a Salon Orchestra, playing on radio in the
20s and also recording for Brunswick. Some of those same arrangements were
reused in the late 30s by the Brunswick Salon Orchestra.

dl