[78-L] Sleeper

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:02:13 PDT 2009

"she says desperatley: "What are the A&P Gypsies???""

She says "Who are the A & P Gypsies?"...

And bwaaahahaha,  that is one of my all time favorite lines in a Woody Allen
flick, Sleeper is so great...  Although I've seen tons of their records,
I've never actually bought one, since I knew the line from the film before I
saw the records, I just assumed they'd be awful!
Miles and his Ragtime Rascals infiltrated me from an early age!

Andrea