[78-L] About the Neo-Bechstein recording

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Thu Jun 4 08:50:29 PDT 2009

Never mind, guy! I'll feel greatly satisfied if the file transfer appeals to
you so much as to give publicity to others...

Mainly worried about the quality of my transfers. A friend collector from
Spain has told me that they sound very well, but as long as he's an
enthusiastic friend, I fear that his opinion is somewhat biased... towards
giving his full approval to me...

That's why I call you wise men, and ask your cold, technical, unbiased
opinion about the quality of the copies I make.

I'm going to put some spanish music there too, to see the effects on the
Seven Wise Men at 78-L...

Regards,

Iñigo Cubillo