[78-L] Sam Levenson was Yiddish Home on the range

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Wed Jun 3 23:11:03 PDT 2009

digging a little, found 4 Apollo 10"-78rpm discs, and 1 LP   ARE THERE OTHER
RECORDS?

Apollo 156
Sam Levenson               Jewish Comedy Monologue
A  The Family Goes to Coney Island      C-2134
B  Story of a Bar Mitzvah Boy           C-2135

Apollo 172, 173           Jewish Novelty
Sam Levenson.
Basic Yiddish
  Lesson I   Business Administration    C-2164
  Lesson II  Kosher Kalories            C-2167

  Lesson III Family Life                C-2165
  Lesson IV  Kloles                     C-2166

Apollo 186
Sam Levenson
A My landlady (Sam Levenson).           C-2235
B The lodge meeting (Sam Levenson)      C-2236

Signature SM1026          12" LP
LEVENSON, SAM: But Seriously Folks,
 Mamas go home
 The fourth R