[78-L] Yiddish Home on the Range

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 3 21:02:10 PDT 2009

Get his autobiography.."That's Not All, Folks". Great stuff.

But the source of the KMIT story eludes me..I think it's in Jack Benny's
daughter's book.

One of my favorite Mel Blanc recordings is "Clink Clink, Another Drink" with
Spike Jones..either version (Bluebird/Victor or Standard Transcription).

dl