[78-L] record pressing plants

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 2 08:22:09 PDT 2009

According to ARLD, the Bullet label was still active into late 1952 (started in
1946). One C. V. Hitchcock acquired Jim Bulleit's interest in early 1949. What
became of the label itself? Did DOT take it over or did Wood get only a few
sides? I have the ever-popular "Near You" on a Dot DJ vinyl, pressed from
original parts. (Yes..a quiet copy!)

dl