[78-L] Benny's birthday

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 13:18:53 PDT 2009

Wellllll..... 24 hours per day for more than 25 consecutive days on radio
station WKCR-FM- (Columbia University) with nothing but Goodman's entire
discography played  in correct date sequence and emceed by famous 78
collector and expert Professor Phil Schaap ain't exactly nuthin'. It's also
streaming.
Quite a tribute and a bonanza for Goodman collectors all over the world..

Al Simmons